DEVELOPMENT OF THE FUNDAMENTALS OF NEW PRECAST PLANT ESTABLISHMENT
The base of a building determines how long and stable the building will stand. The development of the basics for the entry into the production of precast concrete elements equates with the base of a building. They provide the basis and stability for the success of your project.
During the development of the basics for your precast project, we give you answers to the following questions:
- You don’t know where to start?
- How much are the costs and the return on investment?
- How long will it take until the plant starts running?
- How must my precast plant be designed for an efficient production?
When we design a production plant today, our entire experience is incorporated into our considerations. We design the plant in such a way that it still may be used effectively in 10 years. This requires a special kind of planning because the products, produced in the factory, evolve during the course of time.
A feasibility study is used to determine the viability of a precast plant project, such as ensuring a project is legally and technically feasible as well as economically justifiable. It tells us whether a project is worth the investment—in some cases, a project may not be doable. There can be many reasons for this, including requiring too many resources, which not only prevents those resources from performing other tasks but also may cost more than an organization would earn back by taking on a project that isn’t profitable.
There are five types of feasibility study-separate areas that a feasibility study examines, described as: Technical Feasibility, Economic Feasibility, Legal Feasibility, Operational Feasibility, Scheduling Feasibility.
A feasibility study by EBS Precast is a firm basis for your future investment, taking into account all relevant data. It is therefore also the basis for applications for loans as well as for appointments with authorities.
Product development is simple in concept. It is the:
- Conversion of market need to a reality-based solution
- Creating the tangible from the intangible
- Creation of new wealth
The success of product development efforts typically require considerable resources and the opportunity for lackluster results or outright failure are far higher than anyone will admit. Because of this high risk of failure, it is important to know why product development is important to precast company.
EBS Precast is the right partner for the development of your product due to our extensive experience gathered over many years.
Investment and profitability calculation
The most important question for any entrepreneur is the potential cost and the point at which the project is profitable. To answer these questions, we estimate the cost of investment and the profit analysis. We are always updated on technology and cost due to our many successful reference projects. Our profitability calculations are based on actual data and cover the entire process from production to installation precast concrete elements on site.
A business plan is a document that summarizes the operational and financial objectives of a business and contains the detailed plans and budgets showing how the objectives are to be realized. It is the road map to the success of your business. For anyone starting a precast business, it’s a vital first step. Business plan has the following sections:
- Executive summary
- Mission statement
- Company background
- Product description
- Marketing plan
- Competitor analysis
- SWOT analysis
- Financial Planning
This tool is especially important if other people such as business partners, bankers, investors etc. need to persuade. We work together to build a business plan so that you can present the project more convincingly and easily
Human resources planning
Human resources planning supports achieving organisation goals and objective. It helps to analyse the current position of organisation, its achievements and targets. Human resources planning also helps in knowing current need of an organisation and select the right way for fulfil the organisational need with the help of outsourcing.
Human resources planning ensures the right people recruited and working on the right job and right place. It also helps in hiring skilful and talented staff for organisation. This factor must not be underestimated in the overall time schedule. Finding good and suitable personnel will always be a great challenge. In times of ever-increasing labor costs, efficient labor utilization is an important factor.
EBS Precast has a wide experience due to their many national and international projects and is therefore qualified to develop your individual human resources structure.
A good plant layout is one which provides maximum satisfaction to all concerned i.e. shareholders, management employees and consumers.
- Should provide overall satisfaction to all concerned.
- Material handling and internal transportation from one operation to the next is minimized and efficiently controlled.
- The production bottle necks and points of congestions are to be eliminated so that input raw materials and semi-finished parts move fast from one work station to another.
- Should provide high work in process turnover.
- Should utilize the space most effectively; may be cubical utilization.
- Should provide worker’s convenience, promote job satisfaction and safety for them.
- Should avoid unnecessary investment of capital.
- Should help in effective utilization of labour.
- Should lead to increased productivity and better quality of the product with reduced capital cost.
- Should provide easy supervision.
- Should provide space for future expansion of the plant.
- Should provide proper lighting and ventilation of the areas of work stations